- Fixed bug where a Sia dir could be created with the same path as an already existing Sia dir and no error was returned.
- persist/log.go has been extracted and is now a simple wrapper around the
--dry-runparameter to Skynet upload
- Set ratio for
- Don’t delete hosts the renter has a contract with from hostdb
- Initiate a hostdb rescan on startup if a host the
- Add a delay when modifying large contracts on hosts to prevent hosts from becoming unresponsive due to massive disk i/o.
siac renter deletethat allows passing absolute instead of relative file paths.
It has been over a year since my last post and I felt as though now is a great time to publish one with it being a brand new year.
This site has been recently moved to a new VPS …
Just over a week ago, the latest WiFi standard, WPA2, was cracked. This will undoubtedly pose an even greater threat when connected to a network whether it is secured with a password or not. The WPA2 vulnerability can be combated …
As mentioned in my first post, this site was an experiment. My intention was to create a “free” site using my own domain, waspi.xyz, along with a system that is fully managed by myself instead of using a traditional web …
Welcome to my site! This first began as an experiment, but since this appears to be mostly functional I’ve decided to utilize it as a way of expressing my thoughts as well as hobbies!…